Tuesday, December 21
Countdown:
~ 4 days till the fat man in red arrives on a reindeer sleigh to this little red dot on the world map
~ 11 days till the end of me not having juniors anymore
Got back from my re-appointment with mr. mervyn ng aka the rv dentist. He said my gum disease isn't that bad anymore. Thank god... weirdness: while he was picking at my lower gums, the one with more problems which equals more pain, I heard Nelly's 'My Place' over the radio. Er... Nelly? In a dental trailer?? Riiiight... anyway, it did help lessen the pain. A bit.
Took 195 home. Darn! Too early so I couldn't watch Cybernet. It starts only at 10am on tv mobile. Has all kinds of cool games and reviews for half an hour. Though I can rarely catch it -_- Argh...
Gotta piah my essays this week. Gonna do the eng one today. Meh, all the topics suck. And their weird. And stupid. And I can't write this kinda thing... I'm a more tragedy-romance author. Ergo, I can never write a good school essay. Darn!! Oh, gentle reminder: 2f peeps, there's still the hist presentation.. so excited about it! (hears booing) what? It's about the rise of Japan!! Me doing the Meiji Restoration!! Woot!! Gotta brush up my Samurai X...
Good luck to the peeps who are still piahing their homework... and Merry X'Mas (4 days in advance)! =)
In every religion, the good people go to heaven and the bad people go to hell. Where do freethinkers go?