Tuesday, May 10
Finished.
Done.
It's over.
No, i'm not talking about my life.. me talking about MIDYEAR! Yes man, the midyears are
over. Smiles and laughter has once again returned to this world called rv high.
Anyways, studying and piaing all over though i gotta admit. I spent more time daydreaming than actually studying - haha. Don't ask about what. You don't wanna know..
Today's cid test was just plain.. weird. Ok, maybe different is a better word. First exam i have ever taken where you can CHOOSE which questions to do - lol. Did challenges (yes, they're called challenges) 2, 3, 4 and 5. I tell you challenge 1 was UNDOABLE.. NO ONE i know knew how to do it lor.. so freak ass hard!!! -_- that one's not a challenge. It's called it-will-suck-your-brain-juice-dry-brainBRUISER. Ugh.. haha for challenge 5 i didn't exactly show of my creativity and innovation. I practically (practically?!) copied cloud's (ff7) whole style - haha.. man i hope the marker isn't a fan of final fantasy seven..
Now all i'm waiting for is track to start again. Promised that i'll train extra hard what with the crossers coming over.. be prepared to feel the pain man! Muahahaha.. especially the sec ones hehe -evil glint in eye- And i'm also waiting for naruto bk 27.. the sg version ain't out yet.. I WANT KAKASHI GAIDEN!! KAKASHI!!! -hem-
Oh mannnn!!! Kaiba seto rawks my ass off man! I can drool over him for god knows how long.. damn he's sexy! ^_^ haha.. -slams head on table- i think too much studying for midyear caused me to have severe brain damage......
cm shall now proceed to take a ice cold shower to erase all dirty thoughts about seto.
the shower is not successful.
... reason: cm's mind is too corrupted/polluted x)
i'm just here to chew bubblegum n kick ass.. and i'm outta bubblegum