Wednesday, May 9
Act 1 scene 1;
Running down the empty streets
footsteps heavy on the cracked pavement
night covered the silent town
darkness engulfing the pain I felt, right under my skin
He pushed me away
but it's too late for redemption, isn't it?
going too far, not realising until the gates closed in front of me
he pushed me away
The nightmare was over
yet he was gone
vanished, without a trace, leaving me alone in this cold, cold world
what did I do to deserve such pain?
Where have you gone
and yet I already know the answer
only fearing that if i find you once more
you'll just push me away again
Cutting through my heart, rejection?
cutting through my heart, betrayal?
cutting through my heart, words
that only I felt
Sinking into the abyss
I reached out for the warmth
I had taken away from myself.
Act 1 scene 2;
In the end, it doesn't even matter
the wind whispered in my ear
lost, betrayed, rejected
by myself
The underlying darkness
slowly consumed my fragile being
all that was left
was me calling out his name
Once again, I feebly reached out
trying to regain
the warmth I once had
Screaming silently under my purple sky
watching those orange coloured clouds go by
where am I?
Trapped in your own imaginary worldHe's just confused-
Shut up. You know it's not true.I-
You brought this upon yourself.I hurt him?
What do you think?Act 1 scene 3;
In the end
she lay motionless
dead to the world
long dead to herself
All because
she forgot to look in the mirror
and remind herself of who she was
All because
she lost the warmth she once had.
Still, she whispers,
Where'd you go?