Tuesday, August 28
Oh how those halcyon days have gone by.
No more frolicking in the sun, tumbling around in the grass, hitting the arcade every weekend.
When did I lose it all?
A chance encounter in the library set those rusty gears in my brain creaking.
Why was I so different?
To be unconventional, that is the way of the Aquarius.
To be eccentric, that is the way of the Aquarius.
Duh, you can tell from my blog name right?
Pity being an avant-gardist doesn't exactly put you on the path to recognition here.
Ok, maybe I'm not exactly that radical but hey, can't hurt to boost my self-esteem a little bit right?
Since it crawled under some rock and died there ala patrick starr. (He's living under a rock. And brain dead. Ah, what better character to provide laughter for us in our lives. Are we that desperate?)
Oh the brainwash!
But never fear, the human spirit shall triumph over all adversities! (cue: loud, roaring cheer from crowd of supporters)
Damn. I have a sudden urge to not sleep tonight.
Running, out of fear of being caged.