Friday, December 14
MUAHAHAHA.
clear the walkways, lay out the red carpet, bring on the cameras, cm is BACK.
*audience throws tomatoes*
cough. anyway, don't think many people noticed but i haven't been online in about 4days (SHOCK HORROR ANGST!!!) cos my internet was being re-connected. they told me it'll be back at 5pm but well, it's obviously not 5pm now.
(2omin later)
i have been interrupted for 2omin before i could continue from the paragraph above. ai, i can't help it that i'm well loved. *evil smirk*
cough, you can put away your tomatoes please.
so what have i been doing these past 4days while my internet was
in the operating room being reconnected?
basically, sleeping, eating and watching tv(which was 99.9% of the time)
ah, i DID go out with irontwelve on wednesday :D never thought slapping fruits and making animal noises would be so fun xD
HOMG! D.GRAY-MAN IS THE NO.1 WATCHED SHOW ON ARTS CENTRAL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
EAT THAT CULTURAL FILM SHOWS!!! BWAHAHA!
ANIME KICKS YOUR PUNY LITTLE ASS!
ahem. though i can't believe i totally got hooked on the "something big is happening - 26th december" animania advertisement. to make it worse, they HAD to use the tyki footage. in homer's words, D'OH!
the suspense kills me.
and the 2nd bleach movie is opening in about a week (22nd dec) it's got major hitsugaya as well. ai.. it's times like these that i wish i was living in japan and understand how to read/speak the japanese language. and of course, know how to purchase a movie ticket, make my way there and watch the show in peace.
oh well. crunchyroll here i come!
standing alone in the cold winter wind,
bracing myself against the dagger-like monsoon rain,
I hear the thunder, I fear the lightning,
I see myself trembling, hear my teeth chattering,
until I finally hear your voice saying,
"I'm back."