Tuesday, May 20
and then i remember.
remember why i wrote this:
Ever read something that caused your chest to tighten up? whether in fear, anger or just some raw emotion you can't place your finger on.I'd say I have some difficulty breathing now.Part surprise, part revelation, part... Incomprehensible fear.It strangles you, chokes you, gnaws at your very core.I don't think I can sleep tonight.Whether it's the fear or the revelations that'll keep me up, I have no idea.I discovered something today.It's called fear.Fear that chills me to the bone.It scares me.so many months ago.
and i don't think i can bring myself to blame the other, to criticise the other, to vent my frustrations at the other,
for i fear of being devoured.
why i do i always land myself in the middle of the devil's pit?
because the devil has his grace.sigh- i forgot what he was capable of.
i forgot who i was really dealing with.