Saturday, May 31
come back soon."Bible" is such an inspiring and beautiful (albeit hauntingly melodramatic) song. loving it to bits.
I'm on a journey to find the place where miracles areWhile turning the pain that I show no one into strengthI release my wish into the limitless skiesAnd even if I lose my way in the maze of timeI'll keep goingSurely, even in the night when the world waversI can dash through the winds and createA bible to tomorrowIn my heart is mapped out, an unfettered pulse Leaving footsteps of unwavering pride and passionAnd beyond the limitless landscape there liesA glimmering dream that is The boundless future I believed inThe light shines in one straight linePiercing through the darkness and taking flightBeyond the realm of hopeI won't lose sight of the one answer That never fadesSurely, even in the night when the world waversI can dash through the winds and createA bible to tomorrowTo a place that will shine brightly for eternity (english translation of the song)
motivates me to continue down this road.
i miss him. whenever he says bye.but he'll come back. i know.doesn't matter if i don't know where he's going.he'll come back.i know.