Saturday, June 28
Gosh, I hit my head against the fridge today -pause- I made it sound even stupider than it originally was. As in, hit the top of my head when I tried to stand up.. Not, like, I banged my head on the fridge on purpose...
Forget it. It's still stupid.
I'm stupid.
Erk. Dental appointment tomorrow. Dental. Appointment. Pain. Blood. Gore.
Damn.
Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts...
I like characters whose names have 'Yukimura' in them :3 (Samurai Deeper Kyo, Prince of Tennis... whee.)
TENIMYU FTW!! <3EDIT:GAAAAAH- MUST.PIMP.SOUL.EATER! I saw the manga but didn't borrow it last time (planning to do so
tomorrow later!!) Just watched a few episodes of the anime and... what can I say.
IT'S AWESOME. TOTALLY DIGGING the art style! It's so... so.... ME! xD Really really love it. Seriously love the style -is obviously in awe- I must work hard to be able to draw like that (snorts, rolls eyes, 'as if')
whee- Shinigamis have taken over! >=] CM is happy- many many new anime songs in iPod. UGH DAMN! My mouse batteries just died. meh. -stodes off to sleep-