Monday, June 30
Went to the airport on Saturday! :D Went after my dental which was in Tampines so.. Yeah. Apparently they're near each other. Hm. Anyhows, my dental was quite okay. Not as gory as I expected heh. So met my cousin at the airport (he works there!) and he showed us somewhere to eat (Swensen's but it was slightly different from the normal.. Swensen's..) and we started fanning over Prince of Tennis and Bleach :D ahem- more emphasis on the first one of course hee.
He laughed when I said my fav character was Atobe D: hmph. He doesn't know how to appreciate Ore-sama's greatness :P
The tour around terminals 1,2 and 3 was kinda fun, got to see how much they've changed since I last visited (long long long time ago..) I miss my moray eels though ): sigh-
I'm glad I still like these kind of stuff. I mean, I even found the rainbow coloured backdrop for the public phones interesting haha. The small pleasures in life -glee-
I swear Singapore is being overrun by bougainvillea D:
Stayed home and rotted on Sunday (Dad was all pumped up for the Euro 'o8 finals. Which Spain won. Which means he guessed wrongly. So he isn't so pumped up now. Gfu.) Had trouble sleeping. Had even more trouble
while I was sleeping. Dreamt a weird dream, swear I've dreamt of it before, woke up, went back to sleep, dreamt AGAIN. God it was so irritating.. Of course, Atobe not included (:
Lesson learnt: always pee before going to bed. If not you'll wake up with a painfully full bladder -shudders-
Watched
WANTED today. Gosh I love anything with assassins in it. This is one level higher- they show you how bullets
curve! Defying the laws of physics is always fun to watch -glee-
Angelina Jolie is my new idol o_o at least, among 3D females xD
Shall go eat dinner now. The stomach orders me to.
Damn I don't want to go back to school.