Monday, July 7
*DESPAIR*
Finally got info on the Tenimyu shows in Taiwan (YES THEY'RE BRINGING IT OVERSEAS FOR THE FIRST TIME GODDAMNIT!) And the Myu their performing is The Imperial Presence
Hyotei Gakuen Feat. Higa Chuu.
HYOTEI GAKUEN.
HYOTEI.ATOBE.What's more, after some serious drama about the actors playing Atobe, they FINALLY got Katou Kazuki back in the October shows! D: Even the original Oshitari.
Point being: Here's the run for the Taiwan shows: 10 Oct 2008 (Fri) ~ 12 Oct 2008 (Sun)
Obviously Kazuki and orig. Oshitari are going to perform in the Taiwan shows!!!
The first time I have a remote chance of even watching Tenimyu live ):
But the dates... -sigh-
Technically, there seems to be nothing (crucially important) on during school so if my family was crazy enough, they'd take me to watch (Promos are over- supposedly.)
But *GLOOMS* there's just.. no way.
I can hear my dreams going *poof*.
The fact that I actually
dreamed (as in at night) about actually watching a Myu 2 days ago doesn't help.
*SHOOTS*
At least the fangirls are happy, Kazuki's coming back :)