Wednesday, July 2
Today was NJ's annual (seriously?) Career and Scholarship Talk.
Not being an avid fan of scholarships (I'm sorry if I offend any scholarship-maniacs in sullying what you've made into an art), I approached the event with my usual attitude:
Just Do It. (ahem, of course copyright laws apply.. Wouldn't want Nike to come suing D:)
Anyhows, I signed up for the MINDEF talk 'cos well, I was at least quite interested in military stuff (I have all of Matthew Reilly's books for god's sake). Turned out quite well considering I found the speaker (his name was Jasper xD think his rank was a major? Hmm..) inspiring and super, super funny.
And there were so many freebies :3 *goes into cheapskate mode* See, when the SAF, RSAF and Navy work together, the citizens gain :D
Nice things they gave us hee -glee-
Practised some throwing with YJ after school. Was fun using my black/red glove (: though it gave me a blister on my pinkie GR>
Not that, well, I'm such a pansy and well, it doesn't
hurt...
Our talk-session after that was cool xD whee- I like those kinda talks.
And it rained today.
Yeah, cm feels nice today.
'Cos freebies are always nice.
:D