Sunday, July 6
WARNING: HEAVY IMAGERY- lots of piccies! (being influenced by JY & YH D: what are shooters doing to me.. HEY I made a pun- shooters like to shoot. As in shooters (guns) like to shoot (guns) and shoot (photography). At least the 2 that I know xD)

Clouds above
Labrador Park- I like rainy days, today! :D

Sepia- reminds me of ye olde fisherman's wharf

Clouds with leaves- the negative version looks spooky

Lamp post- love the light's contrast with the dark clouds (though my positioning is horrid)

Sepia-ed

Lone lamp post- so poetic? xD

My current desktop wall :) again contrast, with better positioning

The holy light that shall save us all- though it came out kinda different from what I saw ):

Crashing waves! Not as dramatic but they'll do :)

NOT taking the couple! Like the redness above the rigs- industrialisation *sigh*

My dad says that island outcrop is part of Sentosa (my mum and I have no idea so we'll believe him) and then we launch into yet another debate: is there anyone staying in the bangalow?
East Coast Park- Sandcastle building competition/lessons going on. Those
extra people in the background were watching the instructor give lessons on how to build a nice sand
castle (not those lumps commoners dump out of their pails)

Sandcastle- Front view!

Sandcastle- Side view!

Footprints- like the damp sand left behind by the receding tide :D

Footprints again- my fav picture!

My shadow! My fav picture too! (NOT 'cos I'm in it)

A little rock's perspective. Yeah.

Colourful- er, didn't ask permission from the family whether I could shoot their slippers xD

My favourite ice-cream shop!! At
Central, the ice-cream's from Hokkaido *_* Soft vanilla ice-cream on a cone- YUM! Though it was too soft on Saturday so I had to eat it in a cup..

The other half of the Clinic restaurant at
Clarke Quay- the restaurant where you eat in hospital-like settings. They haven't opened yet.

Friday- Island Cremery! With ZX, YT and YJ! :D Didn't ask them to pose so alot of air between them.
Gah, the ice cream(s!!) is gonna make me fat!
I feel like a kid again.