Wednesday, July 23
Woo! Played so many games today :D
First was captain's ball with my class during the house session. GR> L.I.D irritates the hell out of me (but well, he
did contribute to the game so I guess it's alright xD)
We won (yeah!) and got prizes but the important thing was we really played well as a class :D WOO! GO Ao1!!
Next was softball training. Did long hits and gym. Gah! Been so long since we last did long hits. Felt odd standing on the field catching pops and grounders-
But you feel alive :)
Gym was fun too. Got to do leg presses, sit ups (YJ is a strict trainer D:) and lots of other stuff. Woo! I am on my way to getting abs :D I think *cough*
Finally, BASKETBALL! Finally touched one after
soooooo long- as always, totally suck at playing. Shots mostly off though I did manage to pull a little trick/fake move.
Sigh- I miss the days when I played basketball with the bio guys in 4K.
It was so easy then. Not just the playing, the friends, everything.
I guess this is what it means to be growing up.
Or else we'll always stagnate xD haha.
I seem very high. Think it's related to me getting the Rock Night tickets confirmed and ordered :DDD
I am SO the man!
I'm obsessed with efficiency.
Economics is brainwashing my brain---------!!
We all must aim to be productively and allocatively efficient :)