Friday, July 4
YJ said something interesting (read: highly amusing) today :D
"Atobe probably
DOES own the road."
xD HA.
Played badminton for PE today! (: Okay it was more like 'attempted to hit shuttlecock with racket' rather than actually play...
But I can see why it's fun :D
Hm, wonder if i can
kidnap persuade anyone to play badminton with me one day...
NB: cm doesn't have rackets and sucks at it. Totally. Shammy (Mr. Sham) is amazed I can hit the shuttlecock with the metal part of the racket rather than the strings part.
It's
that bad.
Oh. I found LT4 today :D I found it before but couldn't remember where it was. HEH. We made up stories about people being tortured in there thus it's never used for lessons. Oh god the bane of overactive imaginations- zx says it's for band to use so the general student population doesn't use it. It's okay. The general student population has Ngee Ann Kongsi -rolls eyes-