Thursday, July 10
You know what, you know what?
There's actually a very high possibility that I'd get to go to Taiwan in October to watch Tenimyu. LIVE.
My parents are totally cool with it (my dad even found the official chinese website for it while I didn't D:) and technically, there's nothing 'important' on during the dates. As in, there's still school but my parents are totally cool if I'm just missing lessons.
I'm in total shock right now.
My dream (current life dream even?) actually has a possibility of being
fulfilled. It's kinda overwhelming. I watched Tenimyus on YouTube and now I actually have a tangible chance of watching it LIVE. It's just... mind-boggling.
I really think my parents rock now ha :)
I feel kinda bad 'cos they've been spending so much money on me this year and they don't even like Prince of Tennis.
Gah. I'm seriously touched.
It sounds weird but I'm actually kinda... frightened. Like, if I really get to see this Tenimyu (OMFG I GET TO SEE HYOTEI, ATOBE!!)...
Damn my mind just isn't capable of processing that right now.
I am literally stupified.
Of course, there's the part about actually getting a hold of tickets but STILL.
There IS a very high chance.
And that's the closest I've been to achieving something that..
I wanted to achieve.
My understanding of my life and myself is changing so rapidly- I can barely breathe.
It's scary to find out that cm actually has goals. Or is capable of goals.
So is this what others (who have fulfilled their life dreams) feel like?
Excitement, a little trepidation...
It's just. This is the first time in life I've wanted something so much I call it a 'life dream' (no matter how silly it sounds). And the fact that there may be a chance to achieve it... Well, it excites and terrifies me all at the same time.
I'm just super happy my parents let me do what I want to do, trusting that at least I know what I'm doing (they hardly supervise my studies etc).
Freedom? An Aquarius needs LOTS of it xD And I finally understand why. (didn't get it when I read that in horoscopes last time)
Yeah. I'm just seriously overwhelmed right now.
Too many good little small things in life that are coming together and well, making a big happy picture of life.
Ha, if I don't do it when I'm young, when can I have the chance to do it again? :)
I finally understand what people mean by 'treasure your youth' (or something to that effect).
Gah! cm is understanding too many 'life-sayings' nowadays-
My brain is about to explode. I'm not used to being so happy/appreciative of life xD
The double blisters I got from Softball today aren't even really bothering me.
Seriously, a happy cm is scaring the usually cynical cm.
I wish my friends were all as happy as me-
Sounds stupid but I feel guilty if I seem happy and they come telling me about how studies/committments etc suck out their life.
Maybe they're happy but complain to me thus leading to my (incorrect) conclusions that they're unhappy xD
Bzzzt. I swear my brain just blew a fuse contemplating such things.
For the first time in a very long while, I'm happy with my life.
It feels weird but hey, I'm
truly happy.
I don't get to say that very often. And it feels nice.
Ha, I sound like I'm having a sugar rush or I'm on drugs.
It's just... nice to be able believe in life again :)
I wish he could tell me he was happy too-