『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try
『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try
EQ LOOK DAMN HAPPY IN THIS PICTURE. [the one with Misaki] can you feel the smile reaching out to you and giving you a great big hug? i was totally drained after econs, then i just randomly went to her blog, and i started smiling to myself. i imagined eq at the place, damn high. damn on. full of h i-dont-give-a-damn-what-you-think-about-me attitude which i absolutely adore and admire.eq you must have had a ball o a time there. im glad for you!
From Emily's blog (read: self-proclaimed future Nobel Prize winner with IQ >222 units. Wait. Are they called units? Whatever, not the point.)
Well, I wasn't exactly 'high' since I felt kinda out of place with the hardcore gothic lolitas and what not but YES I WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN MISAKI AGREED TO TAKE THE PIC WITH ME AND HE WAS SO ACCOMODATING! (i.e. he readily agreed and did the peace sign after he saw me doing it :)
Em, thanks for caring. I'm glad I could make your world a little nicer. And I'm really happy you admire me (or my attitude, one and the same! xD) I nearly forgot what it was like to be me again ):
Crap you SOB! You're making me cry T.T
It's really nice to have someone you admire to actually say they admire you back. It's even nicer when you can call that person your friend and they still smile radiantly when you just pass them in the canteen. And they still snort/laugh at your utter stupid lameness which no one else seems to find funny.
Thank you.