Friday, August 22
Is totally amused by YH's statement:
Promos starting on the 17 September, exactly four weeks and a day from
now. When even Chuanmin starts to study, you know the brevity of the
situation.
Do I really project that much nonchalance towards my studies?
Cool :D
Dio would be so supportive of my lack of obvious hardworking-abilities. He
promotes talked about how people who stay back till 9 everyday to mug are annoying.
I sort of agree :x though the word 'annoying' is a little strong.
Much less loser.COUGH.
I can feel 9o% of NJians going
kill-kill-kill-kill-kill-kill-kill-kill-kill-kill-The place we call Oasis is where everybody goes to mug.
Seriously?
Living and partly living, aren't we now?
Whitby puts it succinctly: We all need to get a life.
Ah well, 4hours of exercising today was enough to dispel any "FUCKPROMOSCOMING-DIES!" thoughts in my mind.
Hm. 4hours? o.5h playing softball in the morning with YJ and Felicia, then basketball from 2-6pm or thereabouts.
Yup. 4hours.
I have issues.
Green basketballs are amusing. And rainy days make me happy. And contemplative. And cynical of the world around me.
Life is comfortable again.
CM preaches about balance in life. So we all need a little pessimism to balance out all the candy-sweet goodness in life yessss? 83
YH's emo-ness is contagious.
YH's monologue is contagious too.
CM needs to be detached from reality for awhile.
(I seriously need to stop being so easily influenced by others)