『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try
『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try
That's why it's called.. Rock Night? (THE LAMENESS *dies*)
I tortured Jade and YH after the concert (yes, I will call it a concert :D). Called them to tell them what happened. And after sleeping, my previous hyperness kinda died yeah. (What I mean to say is although I don't seem so excitable about RN now, I was last night. I assure you.)
Of course, 345 rocked the house down :DDDD
The other bands were frigging awesomeness too :DDDD
Gah! Apologies for the lack of 345 and other bands pictures. I kinda forgot that I could use my handphone to snap piccies while they were on stage until the last part when the combined band came out. Yeah. CM was never known to be bright *glooms*

Combined band: Mr. Skinny Legs Guitarist & Mr. Ex-NJ-student-who-rocks-my-socks-off Guitarist (I.SHOOK.HANDS.WITH.MR.SKINNY.LEGS. *SHINY EYES* :3)

Kellup (I don't know how to spell his name D:) & The Love Machine!
(I think that's the band's name)
Thanks so much to ZX for helping me get them to take this pic :DDD

The one and only xD (not a reference to me.)

CM: "Hey, you're an ex-student from NJ right?"
Ex-NJ: *smiles goofily, nods*
CM: "You came for Talentime too right?"
Ex-NJ: *repeats action*
CM: "You wore the same thing right?"
Ex-NJ: *stuns for a second. nods while smiling goofily.*

Lead Singer + Backup Vocalist for 345 :))
RN was worth all the $7 I paid for tickets (AND MORE).
I don't care if half my hearing is gone.
That's how insanely fucking fabulous it was. (In Zhi Le's words on the 345 tagboard: "THIS DESERVES THE WHOLE FUCKING WORD.")
:D
is not pleased because of viruses incubating in the back of its throat.