Monday, August 25
POST 35o!... *tries to come up with some witty gag about the number but fails miserably*
!
Crap, CM just got rock melon juice on her shirt D:
Anyways, went to ACS(I) for the Theory of Knowledge (TOK) Focus today. Reached there too early so the dude-in-charge told me to go to the canteen/walk around abit. So I chose the latter option (seeing as I didn't know where the canteen was). There's only one word to describe ACS(I):
BIG.CM is in total awe at the vastness and architecture of their school. And is totally jealous they have catfish in their infamous pond. Which is next to a fountain which apparently doesn't perform its intended purpose of shooting water.
Well, at least NJ's fountain/jet of water works.
Oh by the way, at ACS(I) you don't call your canteen a 'canteen'. No. That's too mundane. You call it 'student activity centre' :D
And NJ take a hint: there, they call a desert/drink stall Oasis. Not some dark, spooky corner where everybody goes to mug.
Gah! The school is sho clean~ so white! :B (OCD is acting up..)
Spiral staircases are interesting too.
Though I nearly tripped and roll down one.Oh. I nearly got suffocated by the overwhelming population of the male species in the school. Like, I think their assembly just ended when we were trying to get to the auditorium and WHAM! You get hit by this
massive wave of boys ._. Uncool CM, uncool.
ZX said something along the lines of "I feel claustrophobic because everyone is taller than me -insert horrified face-" xD Quote of the day!
Hmm, so TOK was okay overall. I like the keynote speaker :D Some Irish big shot (his title is 'His Excellency' dude!) with a cool accent xD I like some phrases in his speech. Oh yes, the focus topic was 'What is the good life?'
Interesting note: they have mini-golden plaques with student's name etched onto it 0n their chairs in the auditorium (which ZX says is rightfully a performing arts theatre. Not Ngee Ann Kongsi and it's 'raised stage' xD) I get the feeling it's not the name of er, whoever sits there for morning assembly xD maybe it's those students who'd achieved stuff while they were in ACS(I).. Though being immortalised on the back of an auditorium chair isn't exactly my idea of being remembered for my achievements..
So yeah. It was kinda cool. Though I was super un-participative in the discussion group later on. Having discussion with people of high intellectual and logical processing skills is intimidating (though I must remind myself I'm the same age as them...)
I was more interested in doodling >.<Went to the
canteen SAC to meet Kenneth after that!! :DDDD Highlight of my day. Heehee. He still amuses me to no end :3 (in a nice way of course) And his friend was super nice and funny! Leon is his name :D
Though I hope he does okay D: Like, prelims are stressing him out.. Gah. Exams are the devil's spawn D< (PW's evil twin! Well, technically PW's an exam too so.. Er. Set and subset theory?)
OH OH! I met Sharry! And Zhi Hao! Yeah! (: And my cute little juniors! Gah they are prettier and more handsome everytime I see them D: What is RV feeding them, damnit!
I just realised. I think 8o% of the population there have christian names ._.
Ivan brings out the sadist in me damnit! Though he did give me tips on my doodles.
Hey! The melon juice has dried *stares at shirt in amazement*
Playing Rising Sun on loop makes my day a happy day.