Wednesday, August 13
TAMAKI CAN FEEL HER ARMS. Which is a good thing. Considering we did quite a lot of weights training today.
Did sprints too. Kinda went back to athletics days. Kinda. Though ugh, I really really suck at running now :( I disgrace RV athletics and coach pandy *hides*
GAH! Friday is so packed D: Gotta bring like my entire wardrobe to school. Jersey and misc stuff for softball photo taking, then KI symposium at Hwa Chong (thank
god I only have to walk over and not take a bus or something. Mr Dio's taking his car
lazy ass) and finally Colours Award Night somewhere in Bukit Batok.
Oh well, at least I get to wear my new shirt :D
KI taught me cool stuff (as always):
"don't believe what the world tells you about specialisation; the 'Jack of all trades [master of none]'
quote was made up by stupid people who didn't know how to multi-task":) in YH's very words, I feel vindicated.
Sharing life philosophies is fun.