Saturday, August 9
Woke up this morning. See process:
Opened eyes. Blinked. 'Why am I in my room? Where's the tv?'
Blinked. Times two. Comprehension.
AW FUG SHIT I MISSED THE OLYMPICS OPENING CEREMONY.Well, I caught like, the first half hour of it. And then I promptly fell asleep on the couch. Ugh.
I just spent 2hours reading the newspaper. Saturday times is scary. Oh and Straits Times got a make over. I noticed the font size is bigger. Ha, and there's more space overall. And they put part a/b/c/d on the different sections. Whee. Makes for easier reading hee.
Olympics beach volleyball finals today :D 4pm on channel 5. Followed by NDP. Nice *GRINS*
My tv better be ready for a workout today.
Random thought. Li Jia Wei's the flag bearer for Singapore during the athletes' walk in during the opening. She looks dao xD
But I hope we can have a Singaporean (as in born a Singaporean, though this a rather loose definition of a 'Singaporean'...) to carry the flag at London
2o1o. [
EDIT: As pointed out by Ning, it's suppose to be London 2o12 (the next Olympics)]
Maybe even one of the SSP people I
know have read about xD