Friday, September 19
ASDJHSJDHGSD!!!!!!!cm has been totally blown away by Blaue Rosen (a.k.a
Ai wo Utau yori Ore ni Oborero!) and its bishies. Who are mostly girls.
Yes, you read that right. The author enjoys screwing with her fans' minds and making the girls (and most of the guys) totally handsome while the main guy looks like a girl. Well, until he shows his 'dark' side.
AKIRA.IS.HOT. I think I went like "OMFG AKIRA~!!!! -insert flailing/goldfish expression-" times infinity while I was reading the manga on mangafox.
I think my mum won't let me borrow the series from my comic shop ): It has a 'unsuitable for the young' sticker on the cover. blech.
Not like.. it's anything explicit... well, at least up to volume 3 :x I think things get less PG starting from vol. 4. And that particular author is famous (?!) for her
sex-y comics.
The fact that Akira's voice actor for the drama CD is Hoshi Shoichiro further adds to the hotness factor- not only does Akira totally look like Kira from Gundam Seed, his seiyuu is the same! And well, their names are practically THE SAME TOO.
Anime producers love screwing with fangirl minds...

This is Akira in 'Kyaaaa- I -hearts- my Mizuki-chan!' mode
(Characters: Blue hair- Nikaidou Ran, Light brown hair+hugging Akira- Sakurazaka Mizuki, Blonde- Kiryuuin Rui, Brown hair (centre of pic)-
Shiraishi Akira)
By the way. Mizuki's a girl. The author loves to screw with our minds, neh?

This is Akira in 'Don't fuck with me'/'Don't you
DARE touch
MY Mizuki' mode.
Yup. He's hot.
(yes I know I like 2D guys who look like girls. With an evil streak >D Or they have long skinny hair. Like Niou :3 Okita Ai's hair is awesome in this manga too, but she's a girl T_T Naruse Kaoru (Shun) too.. And Kaoru only appears for the first 10 pages of the comic -__- damn.)Did I mention the clothes they wear are totally badass and rock-my-goddamn-socks-off? Like the totally Atsuki GL kind >D
GO BLAUE ROSEN!!!!!And, Blaue Rosen is german for 'blue roses'- I think yh would be interested in that little fact :)
Damn, I forgot what it was like to study hard for an exam and then get the good grades. Hopefully. *shoots self in arse for laziness*