Monday, September 29
I just wanna be lame at 3.39am. On my 369th post.
Woooo- sacred numbers (3 and its multiples!)So today was PW at JM's house. Like I'm mega-jealous of her house and especially her room. Though I was tsunami-ed by Eddy and YT on the waterbed
*seasick*By the way, JM's looks kickass playing the guitar. And she listens to Metallica.
I think my captain is the coolest, most badass girl ever :B
Okay I should stop that. Before she punishes me with extra SB training for being weird- or something.
Her husky is too cute. Seriously. His 'lethargy' (docile nature?) is such a change from Jesse xD (my dog -->
who has to go for an op soon! BOOO! T_T) But I was kinda like 'whoaa' when he sat in front of me. Like he's taller than me when I sit down when he sits down.
Dude. That's big yo.
Uh, so I think our group did quite a substantial amount of PW today. It seemed more productive compared to other days (it's the after-exam-booster!). It's the only official thing left the school can keep us occupied with blech.
Outing with the Y-cubes later! (YH YJ YT) Woo! Can't wait to ravage atsuki GL for gothic clothes
and Harvey Norman for printer ink >D Hope I can finally spend my vouchers HEH!
Oh and Kimi Rai didn't win Singpore F1.
GR.
I love his name :B