『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try
『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try
Was lame enough to take a picture of my study area:
Though I usually don't study in the kitchen. Maybe I should do so more often (I think white light is better than orange light (in the hall- plus hall has sofa and tv D:)
The glass table makes it hard to differentiate the levels though. (Like the floating biscuit container??)
ZOMG. I'm such a neat freak. *stares at highlighter arrangements* GO ME>!
Plus I have a habit of singing out loud when I'm studying. And bobbing. And I take up alot of space. Yes, the closet mugger life suits me just fine.
Well. At least I did something. To supposedly assuage my guilt for neglecting my books -__- (SEE! The word-book-collection thing DOES work! I learned 'assuage' from some article in The Straits Times HEH.)
YH's comment about her GP paper on MSN made me do it. Blech. Musn't give YH so much credit ooops can't say that or else I'll lose a valuable reader and commenter for my blog :x
YH is a motivation- bwahaha.
Okay I need sleep. I'm singing praises for YH, damnit!