Monday, September 29
Went out with the Ycubes today! :D (YJ YH YT) super fun, as always. Went to Liang Court first to spend my Atsuki GL vouchers. Bought a top although I was kinda disappointed they haven't shipped in any new designs. Ah well, my vouchers are valid for a year so nyaha~ was a nice kid and sponsored YH's shirt (okay fine, half of YH's shirt) After that I acted like a retard and went to the toilet to change into my new top xD and proceeded to
run past the shop when we exited the toilet to avoid the shopkeepers laughing at my idiocy, with YJ acting as my 'shield'. Although I think I drew much more attention that way D:
Browsed Kinokuniya next and saw a cool book entitled 'Hell'. Was a wuss and reasoned that I wanted to save money so I didn't seriously consider purchasing it >< d'oh- cm and her cowardliness! I actually like having alot of books around on my shelves. Because.. well, just because xD
GAH! WHEN IS PART 2 OF SIX SACRED STONES GOING TO COME OUT D:
The worst part was going down the escalator. 'Cos we had to pass by the shop AGAIN. Snickers all around-
Went to Suntec next and I totally made a fool out of myself in Raffles Link. I was jumping down the flight of stairs when my bag just got sprawled onto the floor. I think some auntie was like 'wtf is this person doing D:'
Needless to say, the Ycubes were totally trying to hold back their laughter while pretending they didn't know the airhead in black.
Crowning Moment of Awesome.
Not.It was fun browsing the shops at Suntec :D The teabreak & talk session at Starbucks was... enlightening, especially for YT xD
Sigh- puberty wasn't exactly fun blech.
FRAPPIESSSSSSSS <3Enough about sinning, I got my printer ink :D From an aptly named shop called Singink. Smart people like me can see the link neh >D
Oh. I got totally pwned at Daytona.
As YH says, I shall go nurse my damaged ego...
"I have friends now."