Tuesday, October 21
Hotcakes in the morning with pw BFG
*best friend group! is fun :D
Although more sleep would have made it better.
Damn, I wanted to sleep earlier tonight. But ended up making a new blogskin. Okay not
making per se, just major editing xD
Think I was kinda influenced by Ning's DGM blogskin. Which does not fit IE *glares* Though I gotta thank her for introducing me to
Viva La Vida. I play it on endless loop now, been at it for the last 2 hours?
Training was fun :) Sprints still remind me of the athletics days, a bittersweet memory. (sweet for obvious reasons, bitter because it is but a memory now) Sigh. Throwing wasn't really good though (the pain in my elbow is back. Nerves I think, shucks.) But batting made up for it :D I got the 'fee--ling'
(stupid stupid man tou and red bean paste bao joke)Hope
Kerky J YJ feels better.
Mervyn too xD
PW (AGAIN goddamnit- when will it end?!) later. Not gonna ask my dad to drive me to school because I already feel awful for yesterday.
Sigh.
They don't deserve such a pieceofshit daughter.