『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try
『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try

I know it's Halloween.
But it's somebody's birthday too.
And I'm too embarrassed to just show the person the above picture (which I stumbled upon while looking for uh, cupcake pictures. Don't. ask.)
So shall take the not-so-direct way and post it on my blog.
Then tell the person to come to my blog.
Yup. Reaaal subtle.
So anyway, I'm having tons of fun watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn! :D The whole mafia thing's cool, I mean who doesn't like having a kickass Italian surname.
And hot bishies being your guardians >D
Well, the bishies aren't really my pretty-boyed kind of bishies but what they lack in prettiness they make up for in uber coolness.
VONGOLA PRIMO IS LOVE.