Friday, October 3
Just finished up another banner for PW. I'm actually having fun now, 'cos I get to do all the designs and stuff. Hee. Must thank my PW group for letting me have this opportunity :3
Anywhos- today was Games Festival! Spent about 4hours playing and playing and playing and... you get the idea.
Oh I fell. Like, was catching pops with YJ and uh, I knocked into a hurdle. And fell. Yeah.
Softball does not go with track D:
SHUCKS.
Eddy just asked me to do a blog skin for our PW blog.
*crawls into my design ditch to die*Gave up trying to do the above thing. I actually like the default template better than the skins I found (no offense to the creators)
And. I'm just not in the mood to do a skin. Bleh.
So yeahhhhh- volleyball was fun :) I think YH is zai-ness and so is my team! I love how we play together. HEE>
Shucks my brain's quite sunburned now. Can't.type.anymore.
*crawls back to the ditch and huddles inside*