Wednesday, October 22
So, the visit to OCS was quite fun and uh,
educational :D
Quite proud of myself for not screaming like a girl when I fired the GPMG (
General
Purpose
Machine
Gun). The recoil was quite scary.
Although there were a few incidents where I wanted to use a ET2 (read: SAF's glamourised mini-shovel) and dig a trench to hide my face in.
Incident 1: cut my leg on a
chair (don't ask. Just. Don't.)
Incident 2: walked into a lamp post (which I thought was Raja. Again, don't ask.)
Both incidents involved one of our guides asking, "Do you need the medic?" Of which I think the second time was more like "HARHAR- ha ha ha" rather than an actual concerned request. But who knows, he could be that nice - shrugs.
I liked all our guides :D (three in total) Fun dudes.
C6 pwns the world over!
Yeah for NVGs >D Infra-red kicks ass.