Tuesday, November 18
And everything turns to ash, grey, scattered, like the lies the wind whispers temptingly in the ears of weak men.
A door closes somewhere. Another doesn't open.
The soft click, the knob will not turn again.
There is no need to lock something that nobody wants to open.(Okay it gets hard to write angst when you're listening to
Caramelldansen D: Especially on the speedy cake remix
cm like wtf seriously okay like I just found the rock guitar version.
INEEDTHERAPY!)
Why do you care?Why do you believe?When you already know the world crumbles at your fragile touch?Why does it always take you so long to realise something's wrong, whether it's with the world or with you?Why are you the one lecturing me on this?
Would you rather talk to yourself?You're sick.
That makes you too.It hurts, doesn't it?It stings.
Don't lie.I can't help it anymore.
That no one sees the words in your heart, only the ones that spew from your forked tongue?Where did you go.
I never left.All lies.
I never said I wasn't one.But.
But?Is it better to live a lie?
You tell me.I don't know.
You're afraid to say yes.... Of course.
Why?Stop asking when you know the answer.
I'm you after all.Is that the only truth left?
What is truth?What are lies then?
Reality killed you with her illusions.Doesn't mean I don't exist.
But do you live?What's it like to be alive?
I'm a lie. I can't answer that.Doesn't make you any less alive.
What am I doing?
Talking to yourself. Or me.Is that all that's left?
After the world falls apart? Pretty much.But. I wanted this. Right?
Yes.You miss your skylark?
No chains, remember?It flies. Again. You don't miss it?
No boundaries. Freedom. I promised it that.Isn't a promise...?
A lie? Not when you believe.Look where it got me.
You never believed. You lied.My head hurts.
Is that all?Maybe. I don't know.
It'll come. Slowly, painfully, it'll come.I'm too numb.
With disappointment?That means I had belief, I had faith. I didn't.
Are you sure?It doesn't matter anymore.
Do you love?
Only you, my dear skylark.Being alone in a crowd is oddly depressing yet comforting.The Hitachiin brothers are, no, is a contradictary entity (entities?). But Suou Tamaki calls it their 'personality'.