Saturday, November 1
Hn. Sudden urge to rant some pieceofcrapthing out of my system. I don't really rant anymore 'cos I actually think it's whiny and hypocritical somehow. But. I kinda miss being so Singaporean-teenager-ish.
Plus OP in general is just screwing with my ability to talk coherently.
It's just retarded that I'm starting to notice these things.
Because... I don't know.
My teeth are impending my speech.
But I dislike wearing braces more than having a hideous overbite (at least for now) so I'll probably just leave them this way.
But I'm starting to sense that I can't pronounce some words properly anymore.
I don't know. I think OP is just screwing with my mind overall.
And I've bitten the side of my tongue for countless times already.
There are slight abrasions and I think an ulcer-thing on the side and it's also slurring my speech.
I don't know if I'm just making up excuses.
I find it amazing how I can even lie to myself sometimes.
Most of the times.
And I just want to tell someone about this sort of stuff.
Without them judging me or thinking what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-me.
Because I do that to myself too much already.I just.
I.
Sigh.I think I understand the concept of
so near yet so far a little too well.
And maybe, just maybe, that's why I prefer the 2D world over the 3D one