Wednesday, November 12
I just read a
fuckingawesome fic where Dino's water-inflatable turtle Enzo sinks the Titanic after attempting to commit suicide by jumping into the ocean (even after Dino tells him he has SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!)
And I commented: "that the Titanic was actually sunk by a giant turtle owned by a gorgeous, goddamn sexy blond Italian mafia boss TOTALLY MAKES MORE SENSE THAN SOME RANDOM FLOATING ICEBERG"
:)
Win.
Note: cm's been up for 7hours (
again) swimming in D18 goodness (BANYU DOUJINS D: THEY MELT MY BRAIN BECAUSE OF
PONYTAILED!DINO- OMG those pictures make him look so.. so.. UKE! When I just read a
fic proclaiming his manliness* and all DDDD:) and just general Dino smexy-ness.
It is because of THAT picture that I've decided to make my photobucket public.
SEE THE LOVE FOR DINO CAVALLONE D:
*The exact lines after Mukuro plays with a pissed off Dino:
There are times when everyone forgets that the golden boy is the leader of an organization of men trained to kill. There are times when they think him harmless, when they laugh at his clumsiness and fall in love with his smile.
Dino says quietly, “Where are they?” and ten rooms down, Hibari’s head jerks up and Mukuro’s ever-present smile shatters, if only for an instant.*LIKEFUCKINGEPICOWNAGE.Shall go brush my teeth. Then eat breakfast. Then maybe continue reading my comics. And then fall asleep. Because I really need it now.
Incessant blabbering will continue in real life, as per all-nighter-pulled-by-cm syndrome.