FCM.
never be a prisoner of a limited imagination.
&. | death simpers at an exit
blog designed byfoocm [ SABER BRIDE -- banner also mine. ]
Tuesday, November 11
LIKE. ZOMG. BBQ.
Just went to the official Tenimyu site and I saw something awesome beyond belief.
Words cannot express what I'm feeling right now.
For the benefit of those who can't read kanji, it states that the latest Tenimyu Shitenhouji - The Treasure Match feat. Hyotei IS GOING TO TAIWAN!!!!!!!!!!
In March 'o9. Hur- who knows, I may actually go for it :3 (Shiraishi A looks quite awesome, to put it mildly. I'm quite impressed with Shitenhouji A overall :D)
Of course, this is just cm being rash and impulsive and having that intial "SHITIWANTITSOBADLY!" reaction to everything new and remotely exciting.
Oh yes, I feel like sharing videos :3 *FANGIRLING AHEAD!*
Opening 9 of one of my favouritest anime/manga BLEACH. Tite Kubo's genius never ceases to amaze me. I'm super in love with this song (it's by Aqua Timez. That is to be expected xD and is totally wishing the full version will come out soon) and the art for this opening just kicks major ass. WATCH IN HQ DAMMIT! I like how at around 0:30 Ikkaku comes out and I was fully expecting some stuff to be moving around (like hair or clothes in the wind, as per the other characters before him) but the thing is, nothing moves. 'cos the dude's got no hair xD
HUR- of course it doesn't decrease his badass factor. The fact that he's in the 11th Squad is enough to make him the definition of badass. Unfortunately his captain is the very PERSONIFICATION OF BADASS-NESS so yeah, sorry Baldy >D
Renji looks smexy as ever, while Byakuya's just. Byakuya. With LOTS of things moving around xDDDD
I actually like nearly everyone in Bleach I think :) TITE KUBO IS JUST THAT AMAZING.
Oh, have been watching this video alot too ;D
Can anyone recognise the little blond sweetie? (1:53-1:58 is just toooo cute x3) DINO OF COURSE >3 My latest obsession. Although I do realise I have alot of obsessions lately D: Due to the fact I'm simultaneously watching many, many animes. But Dino has prevailed and is top of my bishie list (at least, currently xD)
Oh. Pause at 3:43. Yes Tsuna's mama, I SO agree with you :) See, canon agrees that Dino is just hawt.
The guy uses a whip for crying out loud! Give him some credit for... uh. Nevermind >< *awkward cough*
And he has an awesome tattoo. Yeah I like tattoos. Just not (permanently) on me xD And not as long/large as Dino's. 'cos apparently girls don't look good with big tattoos. Although I once dreamt (wished?) of having a large, black 'tribal' edgy tattoo down my entire arm. Which is skinny therefore should not be used as a canvas xD Oh well, one still can dream...
AHSHIT they cut off at exactly the part where Dino's being the awesome mafia boss he is D:
And I must say I love darkshinesck :D Thank you for making us KHR fans so happy.
Ohmygod. I just spent 3/4 of my post fanning about Dino D: Shits. But I'm quite happy to be able to type so much xD
But I need to do my IS now D: I feel bad for missing the first deadline. Dio (add a N and what do you get o_o holysheeeetyhell) wants me to see him later. Sigh.
Training yesterday was all right over all? Although my physical totally and utterly sucks. I still can run (which is good?) but. It just sucks not being able to complete your push ups/sit ups/burpies before the majority of other people. My fielding still needs more work, although I sort of got praised by JM (together with YJ! :D) so yeah, I'm quite happy.
Getting hit in the nose kind of takes that away though. GR! The stupidity of it all.
At least the hit sort of made me uh, more... serious? HUR- no idea how to describe. (EDIT: mellow, yes that's the word >D)
But today was a not-very-high day overall. The rain? Rain makes me feel nice and fuzzy and go into my own world.
I sound ditzy actually haha.
It's the hour I swear. And Velonica on loop.
Hm. Shall use my (unused?) birthday wish to hope Dino has more screentime. Think I'll do a skin for him sometime. When I find better images of him *vein pops*EDIT: I DID IT. HUR.
Being a side character sucks. Being a fan of the side character sucks even more ARGH!
Oh. Ride home with Peishi (and Hock Sing, half the way xD) was fun and pleasurable as always :) I've missed this.