Friday, November 7
On this day, 7 November 2008, at approximately 2.50pm...
CM IS FINALLY LIBERATED FROM THE HORROR THAT IS PW!It feels great. Not as perfect as I'd expected/wanted the presentation to go but no one cares right now. NO ONE. It just feels awesome to rip that lousy, too big sticker right off the left hand side of your shirt.
Now IS is sucking my brain away. Shucks I didn't know I had to provide literature reviews and research examples already! I thought it was just possible questions D:
Oh gosh I don't have Dio's email. ARGH- cm is so made of epic fail.
(yes please note my attempt to reduce the number of swear words I use. Although I must state that the usage of curse words online does not reflect the amount used IRL accurately cough-)
LJ speak is hard to learn-! D:
Damn my brain isn't working now. Too little sleep, too many things to consider.
I think I was sort of born to be a single-celled organism or something.
Uh. But that won't be fun -evil grin-
*whines* zx can I sleep now and do IS tomorrow?? Or on Sunday :x arrrggggh! *ends whining*
Liberté, ce goût doux et pécheurFreedom, that sweet sinful taste
(cm shall not be held accountable for the accuracy of the above translation by Babel Fish)