THREE PARTS OF MY HERITAGE
It's all Singaporean, BABY!
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
Nah-uh! I'm not falling for this! >D
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
Food. iPod. Computer. The Holy Trinity.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW
Nike Realrun tee, fake Adidas shorts. Others.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS
Mirotic - DBSK
Enrai ~ Tooku ni Aru Agari ~ - HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
Velonica - Aqua Timez (waiting.for.the.full.version! D<)
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
I have too many bishies to oogle at these days.
I have finished PW.
I need the toilet. Now.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES
(I outgrew my sticker collection 8 years ago unfortunately.)
Fanning over KHR.
Fanning over Kuroshitsuji.
Being a crazy fangirl over way too many bishies in general.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
Hire a butler called Sebastian Michealis InR (coughcough)
Be Dino Cavallone's right-hand man/woman Talk to the mirror (IT'S FOR OP!)
INVENT THE TEN-YEAR-BAZOOKA! Be less of a slacker for PW/IS. (Gosh I'm asking for the impossible now.)
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED
Graphic designer.
Writer.
Zoo keeper.
Cashier.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION
Japan.
France? Australia (plus islands)? Antarctica/Artic?
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
DYING WILL BULLET!! xD
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL
Thinks too much/is too sensitive about meaningless crap.
I LIKE GUYS. (whether 2D or not is not relevant to the question)
I write fanfics for my fandom(ssss).
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY
I think pants are the greatest articles of clothing ever made.
UH. I can't think of any since I'm not a guy and thus this question may be a little hard to answer. And I'm lazy to recall/research on what a 'typical boy' actually does.