Monday, November 3
So yeah, once again he just demonstrates how his brain is like an abyss of stupidity.I hate people who just assume stuff. Especially when those stuff concern me.
Or make wild accusations just to see me respond angrily 'cos they're so pathetically in need of conversation with another human being.Sigh. It's just crumbling. Something is, I don't know what. And the cracks are letting out the stupid stupid side of me that complains about shit stuff that aren't suppose to matter.
Walls, masks, the world, life?
IAMAMELODRAMATICBITCHANDIDON'TGIVEAFUCK.
I should stop thinking about what other people are thinking about me. (yes I just contradicted myself.)
And I should stop being so easily influenced by other people.
So much for not caring about reality anymore.
God, why do you suck at keeping promises to yourself?Why is it so hard to just find someone who understands you?
Who laughs at the things you laugh at, who wants to speak to you just because both of you want to and not need a real reason to chat, who just believes in you and that you still love them despite life being a total ass with the two of you.
God. And I thought it was all over already.
Stop thinking about the past because you've already lost it.And at 11.50pm, it all comes back to haunt me.(shucks. I wanted to blog about how fun today's training was, although I was really sad 'cos YJ wasn't there. And how I had a great time fielding, despite the fact that I now have an awesome purple bruise to flash around on my thumb. And that it was really fun playing Bridge with Shanise, Ting Soon and Glenville. And how the guys' names are really funny but they seem like nice people. And how Glenville didn't win a single match throughout the entire Bridge session. And how stuff just seem to disappear when you aren't worrying over them. But it doesn't seem to be working now. When did I start caring again?)