Sunday, November 23
So. There's a Part Two.
THE NARUTO SPEECH BUBBLES CLUB.

Sasuke: I'm better!
Kakashi: No, I'M BETTER!
Fangirls: *enjoying the fight*

SASUKE a.k.a the staff member from the cosplay shop at Suntec who helped us out once.
It's such a small world, neh? (who's complaining :3)

Kakashi: Truce?
Sasuke: Truce. The fangirls need to be pleased.

I... I... *FAILS*

BANKAIIIIII~! (I like this guy and his many, many poses xD)

ASDHAGSDHG! SO JEALOUS.
Kakashi pulling YH's ear!!

One big happy family. Wait.

He won't stab you YH!

Oh gosh. Same height. Same colour. Hur.

BWAHAAHAAHAA!

Hitachiin brothers at your service :)

SQUINTS to the EXTREME >.<

Zabuza: My sword beats yours.
Haku: My
looks mask beats yours.

Gin: -grins- yo' Bya-kun!
Byakuya: ..............

Kakashi (#2). Exploding kunai anyone?

Kanda (a.k.a YH's pretty friend Melo) & YH
I think she's pretty and cute (pretty cute? xD) and her uniform/boots are just insanely gorgeous D: *worships*

Kanda says, "I've got a sword and killer boots.
Don't trifle with me."

Katekyo Hitman Reborn "We're too hot for this joint."
Introducing Mukuro, Gokudera, Hibari and Dino.
Hibari and Dino.
D18.
I nearly wanted to cry. (With joy!)

ROCK LEE. (or Might Guy?? xD Shucks they look too alike!)
The man deserves his respect >D (I was this close to going "HEY FUZZYBROWS!")

Sorry, need to go clean up my nosebleed now.

SOUL EATER FTW!

Shits I'm losing too much blood today!I told him it was okay to pose sitting down. I think it's one of the smartest decisions I've ever made xD
TOOHAWTFORTHEBRAINTOCOMPREHEND.

Code Geass.
PHEAR MEH>!
AND WE SAY, NINJAS ROCK THE HOUSE DOWN!

So many, I'm getting dreamy.
Oh wait, no, that's just a lousy 3.2 megapixel handphone camera that can't compare to YH's 6.0 megapix one.

I mentioned an epic showdown of the millennia in my previous post.
THIS IS THE MOTHER OF ALL SHOWDOWNS EVERYWHERE.

The picture (and the costume) speaks for itself.

KHR> Being a mafia boss is tough work, eh Tsuna?

Been there, worshipped that.