Thursday, November 20
-------- TOP SECRET REPORT ------
STATUS OF GEEKY MISSION #01: ABORTED
Okay not totally aborted. I made it to the library AND I browsed through quite a couple of books. Just. I'm still stuck at the part where my brain groans and creaks and screams "WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!!"
Sigh.
Enlightenment doesn't come easy.
Oh a lighter note, I bought a new book today! With my own money! (Okay fine, the money which originated from my parents and is a mild delusion in proclaiming my not-as-of-yet-existant financial independence)
'
The Know-It-All' by A. J. Jacobs (One man's humble quest to become the smartest person in the world)
:D
Ingenious humour? Check. Lots lots and lots random information? Check. Is cm hooked? CHECK.
The book's about some guy (who used to think he was the smartest boy in the world (sort of....) but after graduating he finds that his brain basically devolves into nothing but tabloid news about Britney and etc.
So he attempts to become more intelligent/knowledgable by reading the entire
Encyclopaedia Britannica. (Although someone did ask him if having lots of random facts/information really makes him more 'intelligent' hur-)
I'm on page 47 (at the 'Cleveland' entry) :DDD woo! Can't wait to continue reading *hums to self*
Craps. My eyes are blurry, why?
*snaps fingers* I need tea.