Thursday, November 13
WHY, GOD OH GOD, WHY AM I SO ADDICTED TO D18!
Sounds of brain matter exploding to oblivion.
I would be more coherent now if I didn't just realise that I haven't showered
and I should be leaving the house in fifteen minutes to make it for softball training and that it is raining. Again.
I love rain, I really do. But it just sucks a tad bit when I have to practically slosh my way up to the school's main gate. (I hate running around catching balls that are too hard for my nose when they hit it in soggy socks.)
The point?
I now know that JM's previous comment of "living on top of a hill sucks" is completely and utterly true.
Deliberates on whether she should take a cab.
Shits I'm too poor for this crap.
And here's wishing that she has a filthy rich sexy blond Italian (with many, many subordinates) to drive her around in his limo whenever he feels it is appropriate.
EDIT: I should check my phone before I switch off my computer. Seriously. 'Cos then I wouldn't have shut it down unnecessarily seeing as training has (logically and smartly) been cancelled due to the rain.
And YJ makes me feel like softball training is like athletics training.
That a part of me is actually sad that there's no training.
Hn.