Wednesday, November 5
YANHUI'S QUIZ
1. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?
Japan. To watch Shitenmyu :3
2. What's your favourite thing to do?Be random.
Fan over 2D bishies. Come online. Play softball. Talk.
Oops, favourite
thing means one yeah xD
3. Do you think money can buy happiness?YH: Sure, that momentary happiness you feel when you buy something you really like. [:
Agrees. Oh wait. Maybe there's a distincton between satisfaction and happiness...?
(KI mode D<) 4. If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
Understanding.
5. Things that you cant live without:
Air.
Duh. Water, food. My brain.
6. What are you afraid to lose?My life, my identity. Probably.
7. If you won US$1million, what would you do?
Be on FORBES richest list :D Wait, maybe not (considering how hard it is to be truly rich nowadays)
8. What do you dream of doing in the future?
Whatever happens then.
9. List down 3 good things about the person who gave you this survey: Loyal, helpful, always there for you when you need someone to listen. Or just be random to without the other person hitting you.
10. What makes you happy? WHEN I FIND GORGEOUS PICTURES OF MY BISHIES! When my friends are happy. I try to look at the happy side of everything :) *glows*
11. What kind of person do you hate the most?People who are knowingly hypocritical yet unapologetic for it. And those who like to assume stuff about others.
I guess? xD Don't like this sort of question-
12. If you have a super power what would that be?Ability to control ice/fire/lightning :3
13. Would you go for happiness or money?Happiness. Or both :D
14. Who do you think is the most important people in your life? (grammatical error?)
FAMIGLIA! >D Probably my closest friends too.
15. If you had a girlfriend/boyfriend, would you die for him/her? I honestly have no idea. But judging from my cowardice, I'd say no.
16. Who's the last person who hugged you? YIJUN! <317. What is the one thing you want to do badly right now? See him. Remove the ulcers on my tongue. Somehow.SLEEP for more than 10 hours.
18. Who are you close to? YH: Denyse, Shermin, Y^2 and CM. (aww I'm touched T.T)
Jade :D, YJ, YH, YT, ZX.
19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him?Yes. But it got me into trouble before >.>
20. If you could do one thing all over again what would it be? I can't so it doesn't matter. I won't ask for second chances I don't deserve.
21. 8 things that scare you: HAHA SHALL NOT REVEAL MY WEAKNESSES AND FACE A POTENTIAL COUP!
Lack of bishies in the 2D world o_o
22. 8 things that you like/love the most:Being random, going online to fan over bishies, playing softball, talking (coughcough), listening to me iPod on the rides home,
making artsy stuff that aren't too disgraceful to be shared, my parents >.<, reading Matthew Reilly/good books and my imagination.
OH AND (CURRENT HOT BISHIE) GIOTTO/VONGOLA PRIMO :3333 Giotto's no longer in the top spot ><>
23. 8 important things in my room:
Computer, mangas, The End of Mr. Y, notebooks (of varying purposes), handphone, BED, plushies :3, the aircon.