Wednesday, December 17
*FORGOT HOW TO BREATHE*
I literally went like "HIC-HIC-HIC" 'cos I saw, I saw....
LIKE, OMGWTFBBQ DAMN PWETTTTTY DINO DDDDDDDD:
I totally went ohmegod~ in a squeaky winny voice and started choking. I'm not exaggerating. I have the silliest expression now (it's a cross between dreamy and just bug-toothed/half opened mouth look of satisfaction and UTTER AWE AT THE ARTIST'S PROWESS)
(SHITS I've progressed to giggling now DAMMITDAMMITDAMMIT-)
The artist is called
Kine and her art style is totally similar to Ciel's. (AS IF CIEL'S WORK ALONE ISN'T ENOUGH TO CAUSE ME TO GO INTO INSANE-FANGIRL-MODE) I think they even know each other (Kine had a 'free gift' sort of thing by Ciel bundled with her work)
Okay I just went to her website and I realised I saw her work before *SHOTTTTT TO BEYOND OBLIVION FOR HER RETARD-NESS* Just, somehow I didn't find her D18 stuff (Yes I have sunk to a new low of stupidity)
I don't dare to post some samples of her work here 'cos I think her work got plagiarised before ): So all I can do is PLUG HER WEBSITE LIKE SHAMELESSLY. It will convince even the most hardass person that Dino is smexy beyond belief.
.... I have been reduced to a drooling mass of nothing.
(OMGOMGOMG SHE DRAWS A FUCKTASTIC BYAKUYA AND URAHARA Dx I am on the verge of tears- SHITS I SPY A LAVI, HITSUGAYA, KAKASHI AND AND GAHHHHH I LOVE HER. LIKE TOTALLY.)AND YES SHE TOTALLY DOES HIBARI PLUS PLUS... PRIMO. OH GOD. *DIES*
Okay okay. I shall post LINKS.
Yes. I hope it's okay.THIS ONE TO SMEXY DINO/D18.THIS ONE TO JUST SMEXY PICTURES IN GENERAL! (it's for orders of her work I think. HEAVY on images so may take a while to load BUTIT'STOTALLYWORTHIT)