Friday, December 5
Hur.
I woke up at 3pm today. Own.
Walking around Raffles City with my aunt (and cousin) is fun :DD
And I'm sort of addicted to Thai Express' tom yam stick noodle thing. Sour and spicy, what's not to like :3
(Has no idea when she developed a liking for sour food)
It's all them limes I put in the nj hokkien mee!
I miss my daily dose of ipoh hor fun and tue/thu hokkien mee ):
Oh well, it's the price to pay for being out of school >D
Oh- I feel happy. I ordered the RV poem book thing called 'Through the Looking Glass'. (although I really think that phrase has been used beyond abuse Dx but well, can't argue with the classics..) Like, I feel glad to support anything remotely artsy in RV :) need to show that we don't just do maths and science all day haha.
Apparently we have a creative writing circle. Go figure o_o
Whee- can't wait to get it! :D
Damn I need more books, especially for my impending Hokkaido trip >3