Saturday, December 6
I'm bored and. Can't sleep. Although I should. Because I have a senior-junior game later in the morning. I don't know why I talk haltingly.
(
see entry where I said my self-esteem has been shot to hell and beyond~)And I just want to listen to iTunes. Because I like my KHR and english songs.
And I don't want to read my past posts anymore (I realise I was whiny beyond cure in 2006 :/)Yes, I'm drifting back to songs which I actually understand the lyrics to (without the need for translations)
Well not really. I'm still listening to uhm, *glances at iTunes* Stand Up! (khr), Dive to World (khr again), Velonica (bleach), Joint (shakugan no shana) and. Others. Like Caramelldansen
wtf(Caramell's in Swedish by the way)
English songs I've been listening to:
Boston, Signal Fire, 1973, Won't Go Home Without You, Disturbia, Viva La Vida and other songs along the lines of Boston (like Blind? You and Me? Collide?)
Hm. So reflective of my inner self xD
I LIKE WORDS THAT START WITH C!chaos, corrosion (of conformity), copper (II) sulphate xD), cheese? chalk?, cachopony, crimson, cut, cry, contradiction, chiaroscuro, ciel/caelum (sky in french/latin respectively) and of course, CAVALLONE >3
I know there are others but I can't remember ):
Going to play solitaire now. Hohum. I know I haven't done something but really, I don't give a shit.
Oh, there's no point to this post.
Light a fire to the fang that cannot be reachedSo that I do not have to see that starSo that I do not slit this throat