Sunday, December 21
So I was talking to YH on msn and she was asking me about something relating to money and spending and then it hit me:
OHFUCK MY PARENTS HAVEN'T GIVEN ME MY ALLOWANCE THIS WEEK.
Actually they didn't give me last week either but besides the point. I'm going out twice next week D: How will I eat, dammit.
On the other hand, I got my from-parents-christmas-presents today! Liang Court be love, so is Kino's bargain alley :3 I got 3 books (in quite good condition) for a mere $30! ♥
And I finished
'The City of Dreaming Books'. And it was
epic. And it is totally
LOVE.
Oh my mum saw the Yunhou-trench coat-vintage picture in my phone (totally stolen from Felicia cough-) and she went, "Is that a 3D person?" and she had a WTF-have-you-done-with-my-daughter look on her face xD
Ahh D18 doujins sitting (prettily) on my desktop- THEY BECKON ME SO.
And I am total envy for YH and her spending capabilities dammit