Thursday, January 29
AIMS FOR TONIGHT:
TO JUST SLEEP PROPERLY.
Can't really remember when I felt like I actually slept properly (on a school day- CNY doesn't count)
THIS coming from the insomniac? Oh dear god what is wrong with
me the world.
I miss having A01 in my classes. Of course, I think I talk more and better to zx now (: whee.
But I miss having discussions with the Ycubes. And just A01 in general.
SEAH should be fun, not scary. I think we're getting there but.. still. Those people sitting opposite me aren't
them.
J2 is just. Different. I can feel it. I'm
feeling it.
Admittedly I think I'm doing okay and that it helps taking my studies more seriously. Slightly more seriously.
But I don't want a repeat of English in sec4 D: Got so mindful about being right that I ended up doing very badly in English tests and exams. Until my mum woke me up with a "you've been fine so you're fine-
DON'T THINK SO MUCH".
I like this feeling of "work hard everyday, little by little" but I'm just a little worried I'll cross the boundary into "OHFUCK-BRAINMELTDOWN."
Econs is a big
? to me. It feels like maths all over again.
Hur but I'll get there (:
One step at a time.
Right.
CM's gotta be positive in a world full of negativity! :D
Oh, softball was real fun today! Partly 'cos the girls just did base running (which I like :) I like anything with the word 'running' in it basically..
AND MY SITUPS HAVE IMPROVED. HA.
Thanks to my personal coach YJ of course *COUGH*
Yeah man. No worries, I can do it (: I still like learning so I guess half the battle's won already?
:D
Off to read either history notes, HOD (I like Heart of Darkness dammit! D: there's nothing wrong with that!) or my book (I wanna finish my Handmaid's Tale T.T) -
oh wait. I have online articles~ 8D