『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try
『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try
- The (Mellifluous) Book of Very Hard Words - David Bramwell
- The Handmaid's Tale - Magaret Atwood
- The Venetian Betrayal - Steve Berry
1) Wanted it because it looked nice. And I just couldn't resist sounding like a pompous ass who knows all those unpronouncable words people hate so much. I swear I won't remember/use them in daily conversations.
2) Wanted it ever since I read this EPIC AND UTTERLY BRILLIANT FIC by
evocates (It's called The Chained Skylark's Tale - Part I & Part II) Who said fanfic was bad for you?
3) It has the word Venetian in it. Therefore it should be about/set in Italy. Enough reason. (SEE WHAT KHR DOES TO ONE'S MIND DD:)
.. I like titles that start with 'The' somehow.
And I'm turning into a bibliomaniac.