Tuesday, February 17
How can people sound so epic LIVE.
-->omfg I have GDA performance in my iPod. It cries from the DBSK abuse (leaving space for nothing else).
Today was crash&burn day for my brain. Totally.
I swear it's the weather ): it looks hazy and feels humid and just.. FUCKING STICKY AND DISGUSTING.
I hate it.
I hate not being clean (when I'm not too lazy to actually bother about being clean)
Shut up I know I don't always bathe straight away after I've reached homeAnd now I feel bad I bombed Mr. Wardy's test. Well, sort of anyway.
Okay I've resolved not to be late anymore. Though my source of motivation is.. interesting. For all the wrong reasons xD
Oh, and here, daily DBSK pimpage (BUT THIS TIME IT'S FANWRITTEN STUFF HOLYSHATS. cm has crossed over to the dark side 8D)
http://windstalk.livejournal.com/105486.htmlI also resolve to do more Yoochunnie stuff. BECAUSE HE'S WORTH IT DAMMIT. And more single Yunhou stuff.. BAWLS- I CAN'T HELP IT, THEY LOOK SO GOOD
TOGETHER DDD: like single stuff make me think something's missing ;_;
And why does Rain gets his own 'Hip Korea' documentary on Discovery but DBSK don't.