Sunday, March 29

Did this at midnight. Quite happy with how it turned out :) plus I just happened to choose Yunho's part in
Tonight when I was writing the Korean lyrics :DD
Fate?
- - -
I'm so relieved. SRC is finally over. We got 3rd :D
But - sigh. I'm still not there yet.
Though I was much happier with my RJ and TP games.
Apparently it's still not good enough ):
Sigh.
I never am.
Took this during assembly one morning :DD I like it ♥
Sidenote: CAN'T WAIT TO GO DOWN TO HMV ON TUESDAY~~ GONNA GET DBSK'S NEW ALBUM The Secret Code :33 Gah, can't wait to listen to Nobody Knows >D (hurhur YJ knows why~)
Edit on 31.03: Alright. So I went down to Heeren's HMV and BOOM- they're out of stock for the album. I went to Gramophone and Borders (which was a stupid idea really) before going to Citylink's HMV and HOSHITS IT WAS THERE. They had versions B & C but
wtf the single CD version alone already costs
$61. The double CD version costs $75 and I'm totally not interested in the CD+DVD version anymore.
D:
CM is in a state of shock and despair.
so in a way, not having enough money was a blessing in disguise ):
JAEJOONG, YOUR SECRET TRACKS FREAK ME OUT.