『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try
『限界なんて無い』ってキミの言葉に憧れてこの手を伸ばしたんだ
全開出して、泣いて笑って また曇りのない空の下踏み出すのさ
『絶対ない』って言葉に
逆らって誓った夢へとこの手を伸ばしてるんだ
正解なんてもうなくたって 答えは僕らの胸の中にある
沸騰した想いで掴むんだ!
cerulean / back-on
| gundam build fighters try
Softball nationals are finally over.
We met Hwa Chong again today, fighting for 3rd/4th placing.
I think NJSB did very well despite the horrible heat at Kallang and I actually played well in Diamond A ( I don't like Diamond A ): )
I think I've come quite far from the bumbling wreck I was in the labelled non-existant RJ game.
I managed to score a run :D yeah.
Finally I can buckle down and focus solely on the academic side of life now.
I hope I don't burn out before June's over? Hm.
I'll just take one day at a time :)
Sit back, drink tea, watch Bleach :3
I managed to get quite a few good shots today! :DD
RJ vs VJ Boys game.


When we went to VJC for our games, the boys were warming up.