Saturday, July 4
Hey, I can play online Checkers quite okay :D
Common test is over -
So
cm&they³ went to ann siang road
♥It was really really an awesome experience. Although I was quite bummed 'cos I couldn't really afford anything but just being able to look around quaint little shop houses is really :3
Asylum had lots of unique apparel! I saw a men's shirt that was really cool but it was retailing at $399 T.T
And I really love the swedish (I assume) couple who were so happy and just,
sincere in seeing people in their shop! If I ever work in retail I wanna be like that too. Like, I don't want to have my customers feel that they shouldn't come into the shop just because they're probably not gonna buy anything. I want to be proud of what I'm selling and I'd be really happy if people just come in and browse :DD
Oh the couple were working in
Style : Nordic (: like I think they're actually the ones designing/making the chairs there xD I LOVED the
iitala range of home stuff T.T I wonder if I'll ever move out, get an apartment of my own and decorate my house with all these neat and funkily expensive houseware m(-_-)m
Of course highlight of the trip was
BooksActually :3 I love that place. No other words to describe ><
Thin notebook with quote from Victor Hugo's The Last Day Of A Condemned Man ($4) on the cover
& a barn owl postcard ($2). ♥
PHAD THAI WAS YUMMY.
Oh, and I still feel apologetic to YH ): sigh.
Good kids shouldn't lie.Oops. Sudden craving for instant noodles.